Wednesday, December 13, 2017

 It's that time of Year to start making Christmas gifts!

I have 2 cats, who seem to eat their way through a large amount of wet cat food packets. Linked to this then, is also my collection of the boxes these sachets are sold in. Why did I keep these boxes? Because they are STURDY, well-made, and a thick cardboard. I mean, as a crafter would you not also keep these boxes? I had more than enough boxes to organise a craft class in how to make a Desktop Pen/Pencil Holder. This is my sample ... (side edit note, I am still using this same box 6 years later!)


Instead of doing a lengthy text description, here is a collage of how to make it. The fun part of this craft is that the pencil/pen holders can be customised for the person receiving it, based on the scrapbook paper used. We have since make countless gifts just like this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 ðŸ˜žðŸ˜žðŸ˜ž WHAT HAPPENED? Unbelievable! I cannot fathom out WHY I stopped writing on my blog after May 2017!!! I also cannot remember what happ...